A PDO Thread Lift is a treatment that lifts and tightens sagging skin tissues using threads made of polydioxanone. The lifting thread is introduced deep into the layer of the skin and produces three effects:
- Instant skin lifting through mechanical effects.
- Cellular renewal through collagen stimulation and neovascularization to improve texture, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Skin tightening by approximating tissues.
Threads disappear through hydrolysis after six months. The lifted facial contours can remain for up to two years due to cellular rejuvenation effects.PDO thread treatments are safe, and there are very few side effects.
- Full Face Lift Threading $1,500+
- Mini Face Lift Thread $1,000+
- Brow Lift Threading $350+
- Neck Lift Threading $2,000+
- Single Session Small Area $300+
(Lip border, smoker lines, marionette lines, etc)
- Single Session Large Area $650+
(Nasolabial folds/smiles lines, radial cheek lines, jawline, temples, etc)